Please select a topic from the list below to find research guides, to the basic search strategies, on that topic. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, concerns and/ or comments. Faculty members please contact Harvey Castellano at 747- 6734 or me to schedule general and/or specialized Library Instructions and Information Literacy session(s) for UNIV 1301 students; new and returning undergraduate and graduate students; new and existing faculty; and staff.
Online tutorials have been developed to help you become familiar with libraries in general and the UTEP Library specifically. The tutorials may be viewed at:
You may also make an appointment for an individual tour of the library. To schedule an individual tour of the library, please call 747-6734 or e-mail email@example.com.
Senior Design Project
Patents and Trademarks
RefWorks (CSA) Guide
Other Important Links:
2. Specs and Standards - Library use only for students, faculty and staff
3. TECHSTREET for engineering standards
4. Scirus - for scientific information only
6. European Patent Office
7. Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
8. ASCE Research Library
9. CiteSeer.IST: Scientific Literature Digital Library
11. ConstructionWebLink - for architecture, engineering and construction management
Page created and maintained by:
UTEP Library, Reference Department, Room 215
500 W. University Ave.
El Paso, TX 79968-0582
Tel: (915)747- 6715