Imagine yourself a freshman or first time transfer student at UTEP next fall - with tuition and mandatory fees covered!
It's our promise that we'll help qualified students meet the financial challenges of attending the university.
How does it work?
- Covers all tuition and mandatory fees for 30 credit hours each year.
- Does not cover incidental fees, course-related fees or individual major fees
Who is eligible?
- New freshmen with family income of $30,000 or less
- Must be a Texas resident and qualify for Texas resident tuition
- First time transfer students to UTEP
- be registered for at least 12 hours each semester, 15 hours recommended
- complete 30 credit hours each year
- earn a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA)
Note: Participation is limited to four consecutive years.
Contact the Financial Aid Office at 915/747-5204 or visit us in the:
Financial Aid Office
Academic Services Building
Schuster Drive and Hawthorne Street
Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm