$15 Late Fee Begins after February 1 $15 Late Fee Begins August 2
Application Deadline March 1 Application Deadline September 1
An admissions file that becomes complete AFTER the application deadline will be considered for admission for the next semester.
All International applicants must include a non-refundable $65.00 application processing fee and the $15.00 late fee (if applicable) that can be sent by mail or by credit card payment over the phone (915) 747-5491. All fees must be paid in U.S. currency.
Note: The time periods required for VISA processing vary widely. International applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
International Applicant Requirements (including Mexican Nationals)
· Diploma, Provisional Certificate, Carta de Pasante or Título
· One official transcript with final marks or relación de estudios
· Statement of adequate financial support is needed to prepare an I-20 non-immigrant visa certification form and a copy of your passport, if applicable, to ensure accuracy your I-20 documents. Click here to view.
· Many programs require standardized tests, including GRE and GMAT. Most programs require the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a 213 (computer) and 550 (paper-based) score or higher. Official test scores must be submitted directly from the testing agency. Institutional test code 6829.
In order to take the GMAT, students have to register for it online or by phone by going to the GMAT website at www.MBA.com.
· Statement of Purpose, interviews and letters of recommendation may be required. Refer to the program link for requirements that pertain to the academic program you have selected.
ALL documents are required in order to complete your file and continue with the admissions process.