[Back to Top]
El Paso, TX
El Paso Museum of History, Downtown El Paso
- "The Significance of the Borderlands in the Mexican Revolution: A General Overview" by Dr. Oscar Martinez, Jan. 21, 2010, 6:30 p.m.
- "Booker T. Washington in El Paso during the Mexican Revolution" by Dr. Maceo Dailey, Feb. 28, 2010, 6:30 p.m.
- "The Experience of Children during the Revolution" by Dr. Yolanda Leyva, Mar. 25, 2010, 6:30 p.m.
- "Pancho Villa's Psychological Profile," TBA
Border Heritage Center, El Paso Public Library, Downtown El Paso, TX
El Paso Museum of History, Downtown El Paso, TX
The Stanlee and Gerald Rubin Center for the Visual Arts, UTEP Campus, El Paso, TX
- "Up Against the Wall: Posters of Social Protest," April 15 – August 7, 2010
- "Solidarity and Struggle: The Politics of Graphic Design in Mexico during and after the Revolution," April 15 – August 7, 2010
Sunland Art Gallery, Sunland Park Mall, El Paso, TX
- "Viva Mexico," November 2-29, 2010