LSPI College Program Applications
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?The Patricia and Paul Yetter Law School Preparation Institute’s summer college-level program is for UTEP undergraduate students who have not already received a bachelor’s degree and who plan to graduate from UTEP.
Please submit the appropriate application as determined by the eligibility requirements. Visit the LSPI College Program page
for more information about the college summer programs.
NEW STUDENT APPLICANTS:
- Eligible applicants are UTEP undergraduate students with at least 12 credits earned from UTEP and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Phase I only (June 12-July 7): Apply if you have at least two summers left before you graduate.
- Phase I and II (June 12-August 4): Apply if you have only one summer left before you graduate.
- To advance from Phase I to Phase II, even in the same summer, students must successfully complete Phase I, as determined by LSPI faculty.
RETURNING STUDENT APPLICANTS:
- Eligible applicants are returning LSPI students who have successfully completed Phase I in a previous summer, as determined by LSPI faculty, and have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Last updated: December 2016