UTEP Logo The University of Texas at El Paso UTEP Building

Office of Admissions & Recruitment


Information. Resources. Services.

We are here to guide you through your transition. Whether you have completed one semester, are a graduate of a two-year college or attending a four-year university, we can help you finish your degree.
Apply as a Transfer Student if you:

■ Have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours of college-level work and
■ Have maintained a cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher

If you have not attended another college or a university, apply for New Student admission.

If you are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, apply for International admission.

If you are currently pursuing a degree at another institution and wish to study at UTEP for the summer, apply as a Summer Guest (transient) Student.

Ask Pete

Can't find what you're looking for?
Ask real questions like "How much is tuition?"

Tell Us What You Think

Give us your feedback.


UTEP Logo Miner Logo

State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links | CLERY Crime Statistics | Report Fraud
The University of Texas at El Paso | 500 West University Avenue | El Paso, Texas 79968 | (915) 747-5000