UTEP Logo The University of Texas at El Paso UTEP Building

Office of Admissions & Recruitment


Information. Resources. Services.

The Office of Admissions and Recruitment issues admitted students an I-20. This process may take 3-5 business days.
An I-20 is needed to request a visa interview with the U.S Consulate.

Do you have an F1 or F3 visa?

If you are currently in the U.S. with an F1 or F3 visa and plan to apply to UTEP, contact the Office of International Programs to receive instructions on how to transfer your current SEVIS number to our institution.  

Ask Pete

Can't find what you're looking for?
Ask real questions like "How much is tuition?"

Tell Us What You Think

Give us your feedback.


UTEP Logo Miner Logo

State Reports | UT System | Customer Service Statement | Site Feedback | Required Links | CLERY Crime Statistics | Report Fraud
The University of Texas at El Paso | 500 West University Avenue | El Paso, Texas 79968 | (915) 747-5000