- Undergraduate students, who begin their academic career at another post secondary institution and subsequently transfer to UTEP, must have their transcript evaluated by this institution’s Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- The student must also ensure that UTEP’s Federal School Code (003661) is added on their FAFSA application in order to be considered for financial aid at UTEP.
- Financial aid does not transfer from one institution to another and a student’s financial aid award may differ from their previous institutions.
- Schools are required to count transfer credit hours that are accepted toward a student’s education program as both attempted and completed hours.
- Only transferred courses that apply to a student’s degree plan at UTEP will be counted toward their "maximum time frame" of attempted hours.
- For these students, financial aid eligibility is identical to that of UTEP students with comparable credit hours
Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
EMERGENCY TUITION LOANS
Phone: (915) 747-5204
Fax: (915) 747-5631
- Applications for UTEP Scholarships require a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA and full-time enrollment.
- Additional criteria will be required