To complete an Apostille certification you must bring an official transcript and/or copy of your diploma to the Registration and Records office.
You must also include the following:
- Each Apostille Certification is a $15.00 fee. We accept only blank money orders of $15.00 each (ex: You want an Apostille for 3 documents then you must submit 3 blank MO of $15.00 each) – the transcript department will fill out the money order(s).
- Two priority mail envelopes (approximately 12 X 9 inches)
- Two priority mail stamps - $6.45 each (one to send to Austin and the other one for Austin to send it to us). A third priority mail stamp and envelope if you wish for the transcript department to mail to you (USA only, we do not mail overseas).
- The transcript department will produce a letter for you to sign in order to notarize the diploma only if you come in person. The notary will also produce a letter for the UTEP Registrar to sign so the notary may notarize your official transcripts.
- If you are not able to come in person then you must provide an original diploma.
- You must specify for what country the Apostille Certification is for…i.e. MEXICO, RUSSIA, SPAIN, etc.
THERE IS ABOUT A 2-WEEK TURN-AROUND TIME.