CIBS Border Studies Working Papers
(1) (a) Bordering Processes: Contestation and Outcomes around Central American Migration in South Texas, 2013-present. Heyman, Slack, and Guerra 2016.
(1) (b) References for Heyman, Slack, and Guerra 2016.
(2) (a) An Economic Argument for Drug Legalization. Thimiri, Burugu, Smith, and Smith 2017.
(3) Race, Blood, and Belonging: Transnational Blackfoot Bands and Families along the U.S. – Canada Border, 1855-1915. Shepherd 2017.
(4) (a) What is Your Citizenship Status? Racial and Citizenship Profiling by Law Enforcement along the U.S.-México Border. Morales and Delgado 2017.